Salman Khan



The Bollywood star Salman Khan shot a cameo for SAB TV "Taarak Mehta Ka Chashmah Ooltah" as part of promotional activities for his new film "Ready". He spread joy on the set when he broke into impromptu jigs with some popular actors in the comedy.

Salman visits the exhibition followed Gokuldham See all filled with enthusiasm, especially Dayaben protagonists, played by Disha Wakana, and Jethalal, tried to Dilip Joshi.

"I was very happy to be part of this show. I worked with Dilip Joshi, since my days "Maine Pyaar Kiya" and it was wonderful to meet him again. I especially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was ready for fun on the set, Salman "said in a statement.

Salman was greeted with an 'Aarti' of Dayaben who performed his signature dance garba thereafter. Happy with the cast and crew accompanying Salman impromptu jig with her.

Children who show feature called Salman to teach them some of his typical dance steps, and he promptly obliged.

"It was a surprise to see Salman. If I knew it was coming, I would have done some of my delicious Puri aamrus for him. I'm sure he would have loved, "says Wakana.

No comments:

Post a Comment